Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Engagement


On the eleventh day in may 2008, I was asked to be the wife of Mr. Jesse Nigro.

So here I am 1 week and 2 days later!! By now most of our friends and family know, we have picked out our bridal party and colors and all that fun stuff and now the stress can begin. And believe me I have been stressed. My mother wanting this, my FMIL (future mother-in-law) wanting that and me in the middle wanting to elope. The stresses of getting married. Its the first time where I'm having difficulty sleeping and I'm crying out of nowhere (which for me isn't tooooo uncommon), but seriously, I want it to be over and the fun has just begun.

I am grateful to have Jesse to calm me down and help out when needed.

If you know of any good venues any help would be appreciated!!

1 comment:

Katie T. said...

Hi Ashley!

Cool blog! Hope wedding planning isn't getting too stressful for you...try to enjoy these days of anticipation, they go fast! Just wanted to let you know that we went to a wedding reception at the Paxton that was beautiful - it's such a cool building, and you might even be able to do the wedding and reception there (if you're looking for both).

-Katie Tran